50% deposit required for all nights to confirm reservation. The balance is due in full upon arrival.
Due to the size of our Inn, cancellations affect us significantly.
- Reservations can be cancelled or changed two days prior to check in. A refund, minus a $50.00 cancellation fee, will be credited to the card used for the reservation.
- Reservations cancelled with two days’ or less notice will be charged the full balance to the card used for the reservation. Any nights that can be rebooked will be credited back to the card. If all nights are rebooked the entire balance will be refunded minus the $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Early departures and No Shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
- All cancellations must be received by email to be valid.
- Reservations booked during dates that have a two night minimum cannot be cancelled if it causes the stay to be less than two nights. The entire reservation must then be cancelled.
Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
*A 30 day cancellation notice is required on whole house bookings and for some holidays and special events.
Check-in: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Front desk closes at 9:00 PM
Check-ins after 9:00 PM will incur a $25.00 late check-in fee.
Check-out: 11:00 AM.
Homestead B&B (Main House) rooms are double occupancy only. Children 13 and over are welcome and must be accompanied by a parent.
Treadwell House (Motel) welcomes children of all ages and has several rooms with 2 beds to accommodate families.
The Homestead and the Treadwell House and grounds are No Smoking and Pet Free.
The Homestead House and the Treadwell House and grounds are No Smoking.
A Cleaning fee of $150.00 will be added if a guest smokes in a room. They will also be asked to leave without refund.